Lions Gate Quilters Guild
- Library books are available to members only for the period of one month (guild
meeting to guild meeting).
- Members may borrow up to THREE items per month.
- Sign out your books before taking them away from the library table.
- Loans may be extended for another month if you are not finished with it. Renew it at
the next guild meeting or let the librarian know by emailing
email@example.com if you are unable to attend the next meeting.
- Fines are a “LOONIE” per month overdue.
- Books may be reserved - just look for the "Reservation" book list at the sign-out table.
Books from 2005 and later will be accepted for donation. Please sign the
inside cover with your name and the date donated. These books are always gratefully
received but please use discretion with your donations!
We try to add books and subscriptions to the library which are of interest to Guild members. If there's a title you'd be interested in, look for the "Suggestions" list at the sign-out table. Don't forget to put your name down, so that you get first crack at it when it comes in.